The European Master in Food Studies provides a truly world-class postgraduate education to launch your exciting career in the international food industry. This unique programme is a collaboration between prestigious public universities and private enterprises, developing your multidisciplinary skills and knowledge of the food technology, business acumen, project management and international teamwork necessary to thrive in today’s global food industry.
The EMFS programme offers an outstanding balance regarding the numbers of sponsoring companies and students. You study in a small group of 25 students max.
- Join select talent from all over the world
- Study at leading universities in four European countries
- Gain valuable real-world experience at our partner companies‘ world-class facilities
- Learn innovative best practices from all aspects of the global food industry
- Develop an international network while making memories to last a lifetime!
Are you ready for the education journey of your life ?
Featured Video: Meet the European Master Alumni
|The EMFS alumni network is a group of 260 (23 October 2017).
They originate from 50 different countries.
Learn more about their careers.